Name of the Officer : Sri R.D.N.V.Ramakrishna,
District Employment Officer,
District Employment Exchange, Mahabubabad.
Office Address : District Employment Office,
Govt. Post Metric Tribal Welfare Boys Hostel
Indira colony, Near District Collectorate, Mahabubabad.
District Employment Exchange, Mahabubabad is newly functioning from 11.10.2016, bifurcated from erstwhile Warangal District. The Higher Authority of this Employment Exchange is District Employment Officer, Warangal (Urban) since he is the Nodal Officer. The Head of the Department is the Director, Employment &Training, T.S., and Hyderabad.
|S.NO||EMPLOYEE NAME||DESIGNATION AND CONTACT NO||DUTIES|
District Employment Officer
1. Working as special officer to Bayyaram mandal.
2. Working as Member-Convener to the District Outsourcing Committee, Mahabubabad
3. Working as District Officer to the District Migrant Resource Center(DMRC).
4. Working as Nodal Officer to the Pradhan Mantri Kousal Vikas Yojana Scheme.
5. Collection of employment market information
6. Delivered Career guidance at schools/colleges/Educational institutions.
7. Provide registration guidance to the unemployed youth.
8. Conducting of job melas in private Sector.
9. Sponsoring of required candidates to the Employers
10. Approval of online employment Registrations/Renewal/Updations at officer level.
11. Employer Registration in the departmental website.
1. Inward & outward Sections
2. Approval of Online employment Registrations/ Renewal/Updations at Clerk level.
3. Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly Reports to submit HOD.
4. Right to Information Act
5. Outsourcing Section
6. Establishment Section
7. Job mela Section
8. PMKVY 2.0 scheme Section
9. Updations of Employer Registration in the departmental website.
10. Other work entrusted by the District Officer.
1.REGISTRATION OF UNEMPLOYED CANDIDATES :
Registration of the job seekers is the core duty of the District Employment Office. The candidates are eligible for Registration in one Employment Exchange only in the state, where are normal residents of the Jurisdiction of the District. All the un employees should register their name in this Exchange Except ST candidates, As there is another Employment Exchange is functioning under the control of ITDA, Eturnagaram for STs.
The offline services stopped and the online employment services started through online service portal , i.e. www.employment.telangana.gov.in. , w.e.f. 01.01.2018.
The functions performed by the Employment Exchange are two types:
Regulatory functions and Promotional functions.
- REGULATORY FUNCTIONS:
- PROVIDINNG EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO UNEMPLOYED:
The Employment Exchange provides employment assistance to the employment-seekers in the district in various ways:
By registering the unemployed youth names through online.
- By regulating the registrations through renewals that is made once in three years with a grace period of 6 months.
- By updating the qualifications, subsequently acquired by the registrants at the request of the applicant and also the primary information given by the registrant also can be changed at the request of the registrant.
- By sponsoring their names to the employers in order of seniority in the ratio of 1:20 in conformity with the conditions of eligibility prescribed by the employer, including the rule of Restoration, wherever applicable.
- Under various programs like Job melas and through ncs.gov.in portal , unemployed youth are being placed in private sector by identifying the immediate vacancies in private sector and conducting job melas for the benefit of unemployed youth thereafter placing them in private sector.
- COLLECTING EMPLOYMENT MARKET INFORMATION:
- The District Employment Exchange implements the Employment Market Information program of Government of India. Under this program, employment information is collected from various employers on an “Establishment reporting system” Under the Employment Exchange (compulsory notification of vacancies) Act, 1959, the particulars of the Establishments , public sector Establishments and private sector Establishment employing 25 or more number of employees on their rolls in the district on quarterly basis.
- Now the entire procedure of EMI is collecting though Web portal employment.telangana.gov.in.Every Establishment/Organization/Institute should register in the employment portal.
- The data received from the employers through the above returns is consolidated and sent to the Directorate and to the Director General of Employment and Training, New Delhi. This data is being used by the planners, policy-makers, guidance-counselors etc.
ENFORCING THE EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGES (COMPULSORY NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES) ACT, 1959:
- The District Employment Exchange enforces “ the Employment Exchange (COMPULSORY NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES) ACT, 1959” in the territorial jurisdiction of the district, for the purpose inspections of employer’s records are done regularly.
- Non-rendition of prescribed statistical returns is also considered as an offence and compliance ensured.
- PROMOTIONAL FUNCTIONS
- PROVIDING VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE TO YOUTH:
- Employment Officer provides vocational guidance and career counseling to the youth who:-
- Visit the Employment Exchange ; and/or who are
- Studying in the terminal classes of high school, Junior Colleges or I.T.Is.
- At Employment Exchange, Employment Officer gives guidance by various methods like pre-registration Talk, registration guidance, Individual counseling, Group discussion and Review of old cases. The officer also maintains occupational information files, occupational information room and makes case studies of the youth guided.
- At educational institutions, officer delivers career Talks, organize career corners, conduct career Exhibitions organize career conference etc. Through these Group methods of guidance, necessary awareness is created among the youth so that they can plan their career well and pursue it as per the existing economic realities and job market trends.
- PROMOTING SELF-EMPLOYMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT:
- The vocational guidance Unit also promotes the concept of self employment among, the educated unemployed youth. This is done in the wake of the dwindling number of job opportunities in the organized sector and the increasing steps taken by the Government to liberalize the economy and promote self-enterprise.
- Information about various self-employment schemes introduced by the Government for the rehabilitation of the educated unemployed youth is collected and complied and for guiding them towards self-employment.
- THE EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS AS ON 30.09.2019:
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) implemented by National Skill Development Corporation. The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).In mahabubabad , two training centers are providing free training to the unemployed youth under PMKVY.
- DMRC(District Migrant Resource Centre):
Recently Telangana overseas Manpower Company limited (TOMCOM) has inaugurated DMRC at District Employment Exchanges in every District. Through this DMRC, it will provide employment to the interested candidates/Passport holders, who wanted to go abroad for employment.